Monday, September 20, 2010

Recovering from the trauma

It has been so hard for me to just recover from the trauma of being betrayed.  I am working every day to get my stability back in our relationship.  I don't feel like our foundation of our relationship was destroyed, but it was definitely damaged.
Jimmy C knows that I don't trust him, but he is having trouble having patience with me when I ask him questions, mainly about numbers on our phone bill. 
He isn't talking to K anymore that I know of, and I am looking.  But I think she is still trying to contact him.
I have been talking to friends and reading the Bible, one of my favorite verses is:
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up.  ~Psalm 71:20
There are days in which I repeat this verse over and over to myself.  I am getting through the days now much better.  I only cry about once or twice a week.

1 comment:

  1. katie
    I just wanted to tell everyone about my situation and what has happened.My ex ditched me for another lady for no offences, he said he loves me but just cant date anymore. I love him so much that another lady can't just walk in and take him away from me after 4yrs of relationship. I have a friend who told me about a spell lady who can help me bring my lover back because she did for her too, I had no choice but to believe and now, I am now with ex and he is more loving than you can imagine. The spell that the spell lady have done for me worked better than i thought. We are happier now than we have ever been. so much thanks to you priestess Ifaa! Please don't waist your time with other spell casters as you will get ripped off. There is only one true one out there that I have found and her contact is templeoflove1@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete